Taken from the dasauge® job market: dasauge.es/empleos – please refer to dasauge® in your job application.
Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL family. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 90 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands and manages Europe’s largest social influencer network with over 1,200 partners. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 15 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become an own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
In-house online video creative agency‘brandboost’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
Divimove influencer network enables digital influencers to turn their passion into a profession. Divimove media management helps artists take their careers beyond social media.
VideoDays- Europe’s biggest gathering of YouTuber is also part of Divimove. The event attracts more than 15,000 visitors. Divimove plans to further develop this live event in Germany and to expand VideoDays into other European countries.
Our main office in Berlin is accompanied by our newly opened offices in the exciting international cities of Amsterdam, Milan and Madrid.
(Junior) Campaign Manager Spain (f/m)
As a (Junior) Campaign Manager you are the interface between all parties that contribute to our influencer campaigns. Your role will be to understand the goals of different business units, influencer managers and the sales people, and drive the team to excellent results in branded entertainment and influencer video campaigns. You will have the responsibility of the execution of various types of campaigns, mastering tasks like project management, cost-control and final reporting. You will be the main connection between Berlin HQ and Madrid office, especially for international campaigns. You will also support our Creative team with your knowledge of the Spanish culture, trends and what is going on in the local media in general.
Skills and Qualifications required
- Solid project management skills
- Previous experience from the world of online video and social media in general would be a plus (e.g. from working in an advertising agency or in the field of influencer management)
- Preferably experience in the advertising industry
- Organizational skills and multitasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing
- Great knowledge of the Spanish media scene and social trends
- Excellent Spanish and English language skills, Catalan is a plus
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
To apply for this job please send your CV, cover letter and reference(s) to Daria Hamulska, job (at) divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date.
Please send us your application in English only.