|Descripción del trabajo
Taken from the dasauge® job market: dasauge.es/empleos – please refer to dasauge® in your job application.
At AIM Sport we have extensive experience in the sport marketing industry. We currently work in over 100 football stadiums and arenas across the globe, providing fresh and innovative digital perimeter advertising solutions to our fast growing list of blue-chip clients such as FC Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Arsenal FC, Paris Saint-Germain, PSV Eindhoven, UEFA, adidas, Heineken, Sony, MasterCard and Audi to just name a few.
You would be based at our tower-studio in Madrid, across the road from the legendary Bernabéu stadium. In the capital of Spain you will have the chance to immerse yourself both in the exciting city life and in the relaxing life, with spacious and leafy parks to lose yourself in; after all, it is probably sunny outside!
Flash Designer – Football Business
As an expert, you will have a thorough knowledge of Actionscipt 3.0 and will have real world experience developing Flash sites, writing classes, building components, and creating re-usable code. You will be responsible for the performance and functionality of each Flash project and will participate in virtually every stage of development. This includes creating prototypes along with the designer as well as working alongside the server-side programmer to develop unique content management interfaces and structures. You will be working alongside a highly talented team of football professionals.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to lead a project as well as work solo if the situation arises
- Develop and integrate reusable code for a range of projects using ActionScript
- Strategic thinking
- Expert knowledge of Flash and ActionScript 1.0 thru 3.0 and HTML5
- 2+ years experience developing GUIs and other user-centric experiences
- Experience working with XML
- Experience with Flash remoting
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Passionate about interactive and where the web is heading
- Ability to communicate complex visual and structural concepts
- Ability to prioritize, manage workloads and meet critical deadlines
- Experience with Adobe CS
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Adobe Flex
- Comfortable working within Mac OS X
- Web 2.0 knowledge
Working at AIM is both challenging and extremely rewarding. We believe AIM is a place like no other, the clients are world famous, the people are friendly, the environment is relaxed and all take pride in their work. Are you a great person with the determination and the know how to join us? If you think you’ve got what it takes, send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t be shy. We’re a friendly bunch.
Our employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, gender, ethnic or cultural background, disability, age or sexual orientation. However due to strict European legislation we regrettably must advise applicants that we are in a position whereby we may only accept applications from applicants holding either an EU or EFTA passport or an issued Spanish working permit. Applicants who do not satisfy this criterion are welcome to apply should they be willing to bear the costs and any associated risks of the work permit application.