|Descripción del trabajo
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised consulting and digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a SEO Manager to expand our in-house Content Studio Team at one of Germany’s largest FMCG brands in Munich.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- 5 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- 3 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills MA in marketing or similar relevant field
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- German (mandatory)
- English (optional but recommended)
- Any other languages are a plus