Location: Germany or anywhere within the same time zone
Starting date: May/June ’21
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content. We turn ideas into action and solve problems with transformative ideas to support best-in-class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Digital Designer to expand our in-house Content Studio Team at one of Germany’s largest FMCG brands. The client is located near Munich, but the role can be based anywhere in Germany or within the same time zone.
The work will include:
- Low to mid complex briefs and some higher complex briefs with the support of the Creative Director
- Ensuring content is created with the channel specifics in mind
- Understanding all technical specifications supplied by media agencies
- Potentially supervising junior designer’s work
- Supporting the Content Manager and Producer in the final upload of assets.
- 2/3+ years of experience in a digital agency
- An outstanding eye for great design and a passion for delivering creative work
- Attention to detail, ensuring all brief requirements are fulfilled including technical specs.
- Good knowledge of all the major digital channels and Social Media platforms, including being familiar with their technical specifications
- Ability to proactively suggest improvements to brief
- Ability to follow and optimize working processes
- Ability to work independently in low complex briefs and with minimum support
from the Creative Director on mid complex briefs
- Good knowledge of key features within Adobe cloud and Apps like After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some knowledge of animation techniques (including typographic animation, illustration & Motion Graphics)
- Prior experience dealing directly with clients demonstrating clear and effective communication skills
- Eager to learn and improve new techniques and new tools.
- German (native level)
- English (mandatory)
- Any other languages are a plus
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com