|Descripción del trabajo
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating visual elements, models, effects, and animations using 3D modeling, texturing, and other techniques
- Communicating with creative director and account leader to understand their design requirements
- Conceptualizing and developing design ideas
- Coordinating with Graphic Designers in creating realistic scenes for environment and elements
- Optimizing 3D arts and models to develop real-life objects
- Examining and troubleshooting any design issues
- Conducting in-depth research for upcoming projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Designing, Computer Graphics, Fine Arts, or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Effects Artist, or a similar position in the Design industry
- Complete knowledge of various 3D design techniques like Digital Sculpting, Procedural Modeling, Edge modeling, and Box/Subdivision Modeling
- Familiarity with 3D modeling software such as Blender, MAX, Sketchup, and AutoCAD
- Highly creative and artistic individual
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- A team player and having the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Having a keen eye for detail
What we offer:
- Great corporate culture, good working conditions and an international and passionate team that is fun to work with.
- Exciting projects for a variety of multi-national clients, ranging from large scale multi-media shows, to intimate and exclusive corporate events.
- Highly creative environment: In 2016 & 2023, VOK DAMS has received more awards than any other event agency world-wide.