Are porcelain perfect for picnic

4 entradas:

Gulab

At the picnic in the park, my friends and I bring lunch on a large basket. Among the delicious foods, I noticed a set of elegant porcelain utensils that someone had brought. As I went back home. I am thinking about those porcelain. What’s the story behind these porcelain utensils? Are they better for outdoor meals, or do people usually save them for special occasions?”

Zerovoy

Zerovoy

Porcelain has a long and fascinating history that begins in China. The first examples of porcelain were created around the 4th century. For many centuries, the technology of its production remained a state secret, and only in 1708 did Europeans begin to make porcelain, having developed their own recipes. Thus, porcelain has come a long way from its Chinese roots to spreading around the world, becoming an important part of the cultural heritage of many countries. It is better to use porcelain at home, after all, it is an expensive thing.

| Respuesta a Gulab

Gulab

Thank you for sharing this excellent information about the history of porcelain. It is very amazing how porcelain has become an important part of many cultures around the world. Your explanation gave me a much deeper understanding and appreciation for porcelain. Thank you for that.

| Respuesta a Gulab
Leonella

Leonella

Usually porcelain dishes are served in special occasions when a feast or a holiday at home, in the countryside is not very convenient to use such dishes. Well, depending on what kind of porcelain, it is of different quality. You can buy Lomonosov porcelain here porzellanhausonline.de/en in the online shop PorzellanHaus very good selection of sets as a complete set, and individually plates, cups with saucers, even there are whole collections of porcelain tableware. The company works directly with the Imperial Porcelain Factory, so you can be fully confident in the authenticity of each product.

| Respuesta a Gulab
Conéctate por favor con tu cuenta de usuario para escribir un nuevo tema.